- Summing Up is published twice monthly─26 times a year (January—December)
- Distributed electronically to all NCTM members and other subscribers near the first and fifteenth day of each month.
- Contents include the latest news and information about math education including legislative updates, member news, resources, and much more.
- Each issue will include three banner positions available on the right-hand edge of the page. Please contact the Sales Department for availability.
- Total circulation of approximately 60,000 NCTM members per issue.
- Readership consists primarily of math educators, supervisors, and administrators in public and private schools─ elementary, middle, high, and colleges/universities─ in the United States and Canada.
Banner Ad Rates (rates per insertion)
Rates effective June 1, 2013—May 31, 2014
- Advertising, Exhibitor Workshops & Sponsorships:
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager, The Townsend Group
Phone: 301-215-6710 Ext. 114
Kim Kelemen, National Sales Manager, The Townsend Group
Phone: 301-215-6710 Ext. 103
Deadlines / Cancellation
- Insertion orders are due 2 weeks prior to broadcast date. Properly formatted banner materials and Web link (see below) are due five business days prior to broadcast date.
- Cancellations made within 10 days of broadcast date will be invoiced up to 100% of banner cost (see Terms and Conditions). Failure to notify publisher will result in full charge at the prevailing rate. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- All advertisers are subject to review and publisher’s advertising policies.
- Advertiser assumes liability for all content (including text representation and illustrations) of material printed or distributed electronically, and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising there from.
- Where change of copy is not received by closing date, material will be inserted as previously rendered.
- Size (in pixels)= 180 wide x 150 deep
- Maximum File Weight = 30K, non-animated
- Digital materials accepted in JPEG (.jpg) or GIF (.gif) files at 72dpi.
- Exact position of banner ad is determined by NCTM depending on space availability and timely submission of material.