- Advertising, Exhibitor Workshops & Sponsorships:
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager, The Townsend Group
Phone: 301-215-6710 Ext. 114
- Bright Ideas is published 7 times a year:
August • September • October • November • February • March • April
- Distributed electronically to all NCTM members and non-member subscribers on the 8th day of each month.
- Contents include news and ideas of the latest interactive resources available for math teachers on the Illuminations Website─ http://illuminations.nctm.org/ ─and highlights “success stories” of teachers who have used Illuminations resources in their classroom.
- Total circulation of 252,000 NCTM members and non-member subscribers per issue.
- Average Open Rate: 16%
- Readership consists primarily of math educators, supervisors, and administrators in public and private schools─ elementary, middle, high, and colleges/universities─ in the United States and Canada.
- All advertisers are subject to review and publisher’s advertising policies.
- Advertiser assumes liability for all content (including text representation and illustrations) of material printed or distributed electronically, and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising there from.
- Where change of copy is not received by closing date, material will be inserted as previously rendered.
Banner Ad Rates (rates per insertion)
Rates effective July 1, 2014—April 30, 2015
Not agency commissionable.
Deadlines / Cancellation
- 30th of the month prior to the issue month.
- No cancellations after space reservation deadline date. Failure to notify publisher will result in full charge at the prevailing rate. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Size (in pixels)= 180 wide x 300 deep
- Maximum File Weight = 40K non-animated
- Digital materials accepted in JPEG (.jpg) or GIF (.gif) files at 72dpi.
- Exact position of banner ad is determined by NCTM depending on space availability and timely submission of material.