Banner Ad Rates
Rates effective June 1, 2014–May 31, 2015
- Regional Conferences $1,560 per insertion
- Advertising, Exhibitor Workshops & Sponsorships:
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager, The Townsend Group
Phone: 301-215-6710 Ext. 114
No agency commission.
- Targeted e-blast promotions are sent to prospective and pre-registered meeting attendees in the months leading up to NCTM Conferences.
- A minimum of six conference e-blasts are scheduled ─ contact us for schedule (note that the last e-blast is to meeting pre-registrants only).
- Contents include the most up-to-date news surrounding the NCTM Conferences including travel, hotels, schedules, speakers, and special events.
- Each issue will include two, banner ad positions available on the right-hand edge of the e-blast. Please contact the Sales Department for availability.*
- More than 200,000 e-mail addresses to prospects. The list includes NCTM members, past conference attendees, and customers who purchase from the NCTM online catalog.
- Pre-registrants just prior to the convention—contact us for circulation.
- Readership consists primarily of math educators, supervisors, and administrators in public and private schools— elementary, middle, high, and colleges/universities—in the United States and Canada.
- All advertisers are subject to review and publisher’s advertising policies.
- Advertiser assumes liability for all content (including text representation and illustrations) of material printed or distributed electronically, and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising there from.
- Where change of copy is not received by closing date, material will be inserted as previously rendered.
Deadlines / Cancellation
- Insertion orders are due 2 weeks prior to broadcast date. Properly formatted banner materials (see below) are due five business days prior to broadcast date.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of broadcast date will be invoiced up to 100% of banner cost (see Terms and Conditions. Failure to notify publisher will result in full charge at the prevailing rate. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Size (in pixels)= 180 wide x 300 deep
- Maximum File Weight = 40K, non-animated
- Digital materials accepted in JPEG (.jpg) or GIF (.gif) files at 72dpi.
- Exact position of banner ad is determined by NCTM depending on space availability and timely submission of material.