- Targeted e-blast promotions are sent to prospective and pre-registered meeting attendees in the months leading up to NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition.
- Please contact Liz Barrett for the schedule:
Advertising, Exhibitor Workshops & Sponsorships:
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager, The Townsend Group
Phone: 301-215-6710 Ext. 114
- Contents include the most up-to-date news surrounding the NCTM Annual Meeting including travel, hotels, schedules, speakers, and special events.
- Each issue will include two, banner ad positions available on the left-hand edge of the e-blast. Please contact the Sales Department for availability.*
- 250,000 e-mail addresses. The list includes NCTM members, past conference attendees, and customers who purchase from the NCTM online catalog. (Note that the final e‐blast is to meeting pre‐registrants only).
- Readership consists primarily of math educators, supervisors, and administrators in public and private schools─ elementary, middle, high, and colleges/universities─in the United States and Canada.
- All advertisers are subject to review and publisher’s advertising policies.
- Advertiser assumes liability for all content (including text representation and illustrations) of material printed or distributed electronically, and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising there from.
- Where change of copy is not received by closing date, material will be inserted as previously rendered.
Banner Ad Rates
Rates effective June 1, 2013, through May 31, 2014
No agency commission
Deadlines / Cancellation
- Insertion orders and non-animated banners and Web links are due 5 working days before the broadcast date.
- No cancellations accepted after space/material reservation deadline date. Failure to notify publisher will result in full charge at the prevailing rate. All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Size (in pixels)= 180 wide by 300 deep
- Maximum File Weight = 30K, non-animated
- Digital materials accepted in JPEG (.jpg) or GIF (.gif) files at 72 dpi.
- Exact position of banner ad is determined by NCTM depending on space availability and timely submission of material.