NCTM has consistently produced the best-attended and most dynamic educational conferences and events. The largest gathering of mathematics educators in North America, our Annual Meeting attracts the most elite group of top-level education professionals in the education marketplace—those who shape the industry.
Sales Team and Contact Information
Contact our sales team today:
Advertising, Exhibitor Workshops & Sponsorships:
Liz Barrett, National Sales Manager, The Townsend Group
Phone: 301-215-6710 x114
Exhibit Booth Sales:
Kim Kelemen, National Sales Manager, The Townsend Group
Phone: 301-215-6710 Ext. 103
$2,220 per 10' x 10' standard booth
$2,420 per 10' x 10' corner booth
Note: Cross-aisle space and end cap booths are not available.
Add $200 for each premium booth.
Included in the Booth Cost
- Four complimentary conference registrations per booth
- Complete listing in the Annual Meeting Program Book if application is received by January 24, 2014
- Complimentary listing on the NCTM website and the Exhibitor Directory, which is distributed on-site
- Back drape (8') and side rails (3')
- One company identification sign (7" × 44")
- Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary beverages during select hours
- Opportunities to present exhibitor workshops
- Security when the Exhibit Hall is closed
- Opportunities to buy attendee mailing lists for pre- and post-conference marketing
Not Included in the Booth Cost
- Carpet (required)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Shipping and drayage
- Individual booth security
Exhibit Hall Hours
Tuesday, April 8, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 9, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 10, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, April 11, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 12, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 12, 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 13, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
* Warning about "FAIR Guide" or "Expo Guide"
PLEASE BE CAREFUL!*
Please be aware of "FAIR Guide" or "Expo Guide"
It has come to our attention that the above-mentioned organization, which uses very unfair selling practices, is targeting exhibitors involved in U.S. exhibits. If you have participated in any of our exhibitions in previous years, you may be targeted.
Under no circumstances should you sign anything indicating you will become part of an "exhibition directory" that will list your company's products and services, if the letter is sent to you by FAIR Guide, Expo Guide of Bratislava, Slovakia. This company is not connected to our shows!
In the fine print of this letter you may find a charge of $1,717 USD that will be charged to you annually for a period of three years for a service that could be of no possible value to you. Click here to see a sample FAIR Guide scam invoice.
For additional information about this scam, view the warnings and cautions to exhibitors from the International Association of Exhibitions and Events™.
back to top