Clock Wise: Learning Time with the MOTO Family
See What's Inside
By Barbara Dougherty, Amy Lingo, Lynn Columba
Clock Wise: Learning Time with the MOTO Family is one book in NCTM’s Math of Tomorrow (MOTO) Response to Intervention series of interactive digital books that are designed to engage students in a dynamic learning experience.
Each chapter in Clock Wise:
is aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics. The content was developed to help students in grades Kindergarten through Grade 2 explore time factors related to clocks and calendars. The technological innovation for Clock Wise: Learning Time with the MOTO Family far exceeds any digital publication on the market and includes:
- Chapter 1: Putting Things in Order
- Chapter 2: Telling Time with Hours and Half Hours
- Chapter 3: Telling Time with Five Minutes
- instructional animated video segments featuring the MOTO family -- four engaging characters that portray computational math symbols,
- dozens of interactive learning opportunities,
- digital manipulatives and games,
- a specifically developed writing/drawing tool to allow students to complete interactive tasks and show their progress, and
- Teacher Notes on every page that guide teachers on how to get the most of each page and task,
technology that allows students to practice key skills, put answers directly on the page, and get instant teacher feedback.
Click here for more information on all that the MOTO series has to offer!