The call for proposals for the 2014 NCTM Regional Conferences & Expositions is now closed.
Indianapolis, Indiana - October 29-31
Richmond, Virginia - November 12-14
Houston, Texas - November 19-21
The call for proposals for the 2015 Regional Conferences & Expositions will open in February 2014.
Reminder information for those who submitted a proposal for the 2014 Regional Conferences & Expositions:
- The deadline for submitting proposals was September 30, 2013.
- The program acceptance notification will be emailed in February 2014.
- The Lead Speaker is responsible for sharing all communications with the cospeakers.
- Lead Speakers receive complimentary registration and are registered automatically by NCTM.
- Cospeakers are responsible for registering themselves at the applicable rate.
- Lead Speakers and cospeakers are responsible for all conference-related expenses, including the travel, lodging, and meals.
- Proposal information cannot be changed after the proposal submission deadline.
- We recommend that MAC users do not use the Internet Explorer browser. PC users should be able to use any browser to access the proposal website.
- Please visit the FAQ page for an overview of the process and guidelines you will be asked to adhere to if you are accepted.
Please contact the NCTM Regional Conferences staff at email@example.com.