Proposal Submission Deadline: September 30, 2013
NCTM 2014 Regional Conferences and Expositions
Indianapolis, Indiana - October 29-31
Richmond, Virginia - November 12-14
Houston, Texas - November 19-21
Before submitting your proposal form, please review these "must knows" to assist you in the submission process:
- The deadline for submitting proposals is September 30, 2013.
- The program acceptance notification will be emailed in February 2014.
- The Lead Speaker is responsible for sharing all communications with the cospeakers.
- Lead Speakers receive complimentary registration and are registered automatically by NCTM.
- Cospeakers are responsible for registering themselves at the applicable rate.
- Lead Speakers and cospeakers are responsible for all conference-related expenses, including the travel, lodging, and meals.
- Proposal information cannot be changed after the proposal submission deadline.
- We recommend that MAC users do not use the Internet Explorer browser. PC users should be able to use any browser to access the proposal website.
- Speakers can choose a maximum of two grade band audiences.
- Presentations are limited to a maximum of two cospeakers.
- To submit the same proposal for more than one Regional Conference check the applicable boxes at the end of the submission form.
- Please visit the FAQ page for an overview of the process and guidelines you will be asked to adhere to if you are accepted.
- Click here to submit your proposal!
Please contact the NCTM Regional Conferences staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on submitting to the 2014 Annual Meeting, please click here.