NCTM Research Committee and AERA Special Interest Group/Research in Mathematics Education
2013 Research Presession Call for Proposals
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the Research Presession.
Before submitting your proposal form, please review these “Must Knows”:
- The deadline for submitting a proposal was Friday, August 3, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- The program acceptance and rejection letters will be
emailed in October 2012.
- If you are both submitting the proposal and plan to be a speaker on the session, you must enter your name as one of the speakers on the proposal. Submitters’ names are not automatically listed as speakers on the proposal.
- Be sure to provide your email address as all correspondences will be sent via email.
- Only one (1) proposal may be submitted per person. A person may be included as an additional speaker on one other proposal. A person may be included as an additional author on one additional Individual Paper Session. Each person may be included as a presenter on two (2) proposals at most. This does not apply to NCTM committee members.
- A 1000-word abstract should be uploaded as part of the proposal. PLEASE NOTE: In order for your proposal to be reviewed, no information identifying the submitter or any speakers listed on the session may be included on the abstract. Your proposal will not be reviewed if there is any identifiable information included.
- The lead speaker is responsible for sharing all communications with the co-speakers.
- All speakers must be registered for the conference.
- You must indicate all AV needs on the proposals. No changes or additions will be allowed after submission.
Please read the following documents for helpful information about submitting a proposal:
Submit a Proposal (closed)
If you have any questions, please email Ana Graef-Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read all of the prompts on the proposal form carefully as we got a new proposal system last year. The biggest change to this system is that you can upload your abstract as a HTML/HTM document, but not as a PDF.