Enjoy Face-to-Face Interaction
Take exhibiting to the next level by participating in these one-hour sessions that allow you to showcase your products and services. Reach current and potential customers with hands-on demonstrations and in-depth information on how they’ll benefit from using your company’s products. Attendees enjoy the face-to-face time with exhibitors and many exhibitors find these opportunities an invaluable part of their marketing efforts.
This opportunity is only available to companies exhibiting at the 2014 NCTM Annual Meeting and Exposition.
Details of Workshops
Limited time slots are available and are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. The one-hour workshops are held on Thursday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Rooms with theater-style seating for up to 100 attendees are provided for Exhibitor Workshops.
The fee is $1,100 per workshop on Thursday and Friday and $980 on Saturday. The full, nonrefundable payment is due with your application.
What NCTM Provides
- Workshop room and schedule
- Room signs
- Directional signs to workshop location
- LCD projector with screen
- Lapel microphone with speakers
- Theater-style set-up for up to 100 attendees
- Listing of your company name, title of the workshop, and a brief description in the Program Book (if application and description are received by December 5, 2013), the on-site Daily News, as well as the NCTM conference Web site.
Please note that NCTM cannot guarantee attendance at these workshops.
What You Need to Provide
- Additional audio-visual arrangements and associated costs
- Promotion of the workshop
- Adhering to the workshop schedule and clearance of the room after your session.
Exhibitor Workshop Application (PDF)