Call for Proposals closed Monday, August 5, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
NCTM Research Committee and AERA Special Interest Group/Research in Mathematics Education
2014 Research Conference Call for Proposals
April 7-9, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the Research Conference.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is now closed.
- The program acceptance and rejection letters will be
emailed in October 2013.
- If you submitteed the proposal and plan to be
a speaker on the session, you must have entered your name as one of the speakers
on the proposal. Submitters’ names are not automatically listed as
speakers on the proposal.
correspondences will be sent to the email the lead speaker used when submitting.
- Only one (1) proposal per person. A
person may be included as an additional speaker on one other proposal. A
person may be included as an additional author on one additional session. Each person may be included as a presenter on two (2) proposals at
most. This does not apply to NCTM committee members.
- A 1500-word description should have been uploaded as part of the proposal. PLEASE
NOTE: In order for your proposal to be reviewed, no
information identifying the submitter or any speakers listed on the
session may be included in the description. Your description will not be
reviewed if there is any identifiable information included.
- The lead speaker is responsible for sharing all
communications with the co-speakers.
- All speakers must be registered for the
- You must have indicated all AV needs on the proposals. No
changes or additions will be allowed after submission.
Please read the following documents for helpful information:
If you have any questions, please email Michael Fish at email@example.com