The proposal deadline was July 18, 2014, at 5 pm Pacific Time.
Below you can find relevant information.
Thank you for your interest in the 2015 NCTM Research Conference. Please read the following documents for helpful information:
- For this year’s conference, the NCTM Research Committee
encourages proposals that make explicit connections to the recently released
Principles to Actions: Ensuring
Mathematics Success for All (Executive
- NCTM Research Conference presentations
may highlight empirical studies, methodological work, theoretical and
conceptual development, etc.
- Diverse perspectives and international viewpoints are
- The program acceptance and rejection letters will be
emailed in October 2014.
- If you plan to be a speaker on the session, you must enter
your name as one of the speakers on the proposal. Submitters’ names are
not automatically listed as speakers on the proposal.
- All correspondences will be sent to the email of the
lead speaker. The lead speaker is responsible for sharing all
communications with co-speakers.
- A person may be a speaker on at most 2 sessions.
However, you may only be a lead speaker on 1 session. This rule does not
apply to the discussant role.
- A 1500-word description should be uploaded as part of
the proposal. References will be entered in a separate text box and will
not count toward the 1500 word limit. PLEASE NOTE: To facilitate the blind review process, no information identifying the submitter
or any speakers listed on the session may be included in the description.
Your proposal will not be reviewed if there is any identifiable
information included in the description.
speakers must be registered for
- You must have indicated all
AV needs on the proposals. No changes or additions will be allowed after
submission. Please note that internet access will not be
If your proposal is accepted, you will be asked to adhere to the
guidelines presented in the FAQs. Any questions not covered? Please email Michael Fish at firstname.lastname@example.org.