2014 NCTM Annual Meeting and Exposition
April 9-12, 2014
New Orleans, Louisiana
Number and Operations: Be Radical and Get Real!
The call for proposals for the 2014 NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition is now closed.
The call for proposals for the 2015 Annual Meeting & Exposition to be held April 15-18, 2015 in Boston, MA, will open in February 2014.
Reminder information for those who submitted a proposal for the 2014 Annual Meeting & Exposition:
- The deadline for submitting a proposal was May 1, 2013. No late submissions will be considered.
- The program acceptance notifications were emailed in September 2013. Please be sure your contact information is kept up to date in the database or you will not receive notification. To update your information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Lead Speaker is responsible for sharing all information with their cospeaker(s). NCTM does not contact cospeakers.
- Speakers are responsible for all conference related expenses. NCTM will not reimburse for registration fees, travel, meals or lodging.
- The Lead Speaker registration rate will be approximately $281, due by September 27, 2013.
- The Cospeaker registration fee will be approximately $364, due by March 7, 2014.
- Proposal information can not be changed after the proposal submission deadline.
- If accepted, speakers are required to adhere to the processes and guidelines provided in the 2014 Annual Meeting Speaker Proposal FAQs.
- The Speaker Proposal FAQ page for the processes and guidelines you will be asked to adhere to if you are accepted.
- A letter from NCTM President, Linda Gojak.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.