Stay connected at the 2014 NCTM Regional Conferences & Expositions with the Mobile Conference Apps. Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry, this app will your onsite sidekick. Not only will you get the latest program updates and information, but you can search the conference program, network with other attendees, and use the interactive floor plan to navigate the exhibit hall.
Please note that you do NOT need WiFi to access agenda items within the app once it has been downloaded to your device.
NCTM Conference Apps will be available prior to each conference through Apple iTunes and Google Play.
Once you've downloaded the app, create your user account by clicking the Sign Up button.
Want all the details? Here’s what the app will do for you:
This mobile app will allow you to:
- View schedules and explore presentations.
- Create your own personal schedule and access location and speaker information.
- Access interactive maps and find local places.
- Check-in to sessions, meetings, keynotes, and exhibitor booths.
- View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee check-ins, photos, and more.
- Earn points and badges for being active on the app and at the event.
- Expand your professional network and have fun!
- Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, where you are, and which session you are attending
- Activity - keep your finger on the pulse of the event. See what people are doing, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics, and "like" and comment on other attendee check-ins
- Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session time, room number, speaker info, etc.)
- Attendees - see who's at the event, and connect with them on the app
- Exhibitors - find exhibitors and sponsors, check-in to leave comments and feedback (Annual Meeting only)
- Profile - your official app profile, highlighting your name, profile photo, title, and company
- Leaderboard - see who has the most points at the conference and climb your way to the top with check-ins
- Share your feedback of each presentation by taking the Survey!
- The Survey is listed with the presentation information for each presentation. Surveys are available in the app at the conclusion of each presentation.
- Presentation feedback will be collected and shared with Speakers.
- NCTM is offering electronic handouts for presentations. This is an effort to become more “green” and increase the quality and timeliness of resources available to you, the attendee!
- If handouts are available for a presentation, they will appear in the presentation details for each presentation. Handouts can also be accessed on the online conference planners.
- Not all speakers will provide handouts for their presentations. All handouts will be available for download up to one month after the conference.
- Note: NCTM does not monitor or review presentation materials uploaded into the Conference Online Planner and Conference App.
Remember, as you use the app, you'll earn points and badges for participation.
NCTM Mobile App
Stay up to date on the latest in mathematics education all year long with the NCTM Mobile app. Learn about NCTM's latest news, new products, top publications, and more. Downloading the app is easy! Learn more about the mobile app, or visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play on your phone and search for "NCTM Mobile."