Stay connected at the 2013 NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition with the Conference App! Whether you have an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry, this app will be your best friend onsite. Not only will you get the latest program updates and information, but you can search the conference program and use the interactive floor plan to navigate the exhibit hall.
Access the NCTM Conference App for the 2013 NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition!
Apple iOS Devices search for "NCTM 13" in the Apple App Store
Android Devices search for "NCTM 13" in the Google Play store
Blackberry and other smartphone devices use the HTML5 web app.
Once you've downloaded the app, create your user account by clicking the Sign Up button.
- Presentation times are displayed in your local time zone.
- Be sure to enable your device to reflect Mountain Time Zone when you are in Denver.
- Upon downloading the app, you will be prompted to create a profile. This will allow you to network with other conference app users at the Annual Meeting!
- Only your User Name will be shared with other conference app users.
Want all the details? Here’s what the app will do for you:
- Search the conference program by day and time, speaker name, grade band, and strand.
- Build your day-to-day conference schedule on the app by adding individual presentations to your agenda.
- See program updates. Don’t be caught off guard if a session in your conference schedule is cancelled.
- Check-In to Sessions, Gallery Workshops, Burst presentations, and Exhibitor Booths.
- Share your feedback of each presentation by taking the Survey!
- The Survey is listed with the presentation information for each presentation.
- Presentation feedback will be collected and shared with Speakers.
- NCTM is offering electronic handouts for Annual Meeting presentations. This is an effort to become more “green” and increase the quality and timeliness of resources available to you, the attendee!
- If handouts are available for a presentation, they will appear in the presentation details for each presentation. Handouts can also be accessed on the Online Conference Planner.
- Not all speakers will provide handouts for their presentations. All handouts will be available for download until May 20, 2013.
- Note: NCTM does not monitor or review presentation materials uploaded into the Conference Online Planner and Conference App.
- Note the Exhibitors that you want to visit by adding them to your favorites.
- Use the interactive Map to navigate the Exhibit Hall!
- Network with other Annual Meeting attendees using the conference app.
- Rise to the top of the Leaderboard by Checking-In to events and earning badges.
- Messages will be sent through the app from NCTM with reminders and exciting conference information.
- Know what everyone is talking about! Follow the Annual Meeting on Twitter (official hashtag #NCTMDenver) and Facebook (www.nctm.org/facebook).
- View an entire feed of the event activity, including attendee Check-Ins, photos, and more.
NCTM Mobile App
Stay up to date on the latest in mathematics education all year long with the NCTM Mobile app. Learn about NCTM's latest news, new products, top publications, and more. Downloading the app is easy! Learn more about the mobile app, or visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play on your phone and search for "NCTM Mobile."