Membership lists submitted for this program will be used only for NCTM membership analysis.
- Who? All NCTM Partner Affiliates “In Good Standing” are invited to participate.
- What? The program is designed to highlight the participation of Partner Affiliate leaders and members in the Council’s activities.
- When? Annually, by February 1, for recognition at the next annual meeting following the February deadline, an Affiliate will make available to NCTM its membership information (see “How” below).
- How? E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a spreadsheet that includes either (a) first name, last name, and complete mailing address of each member of the Affiliate or (b) last name and ZIP code of each member of the Affiliate.
Criteria for Recognition
To be eligible for recognition in the NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle, a Partner Affiliate must submit its membership list to the NCTM Headquarters Office (see How? above), where the percent of NCTM members will be determined (i.e., identified and verified).* An Affiliate can qualify for one of three recognition levels based on the percent of its members who are also current members of NCTM. The levels and the minimum percentage of NCTM membership for each recognition level are as follows: SILVER (35%), GOLD (50%), and PLATINUM (65%).
Benefits to Affiliate
The NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle recognition status is awarded for a three-year period beginning at the award ceremony held at the Delegate Assembly. An Affiliate may re-apply in any subsequent year if it believes that its recognition level has changed. The benefits to the Affiliate for each recognition level follow:
ALL THREE LEVELS: Each Affiliate will receive—
- Recognition at the Delegate Assembly each year of membership
- Recognition in the NCTM annual meeting’s Daily News
- Recognition in the NCTM Summing Up
- Recognition on the NCTM Website
- Recognition in the AffiliateNews
- An article written by the NCTM president for publication in the NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle member’s newsletter
SILVER: Each qualified Affiliate will receive—
- One complimentary registration to Affiliate Leaders Conference during the first year of SILVER level NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle membership
- A three-year certificate of NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle SILVER membership
GOLD: Each qualified Affiliate will receive—
- One complimentary registration to Affiliate Leaders Conferences for each of the three years of GOLD level NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle membership
- A three-year certificate of NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle GOLD membership
PLATINUM: Each qualified Affiliate will receive—
- A banner showing NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle PLATINUM membership
- Two complimentary registrations to Affiliate Leaders Conferences for each of the three years of PLATINUM level NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle membership
- A three-year certificate of NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle PLATINUM membership
NCTM Affiliate Leadership Circle Members