There a few things you should know about eligibility and the prizes. First and foremost, the member referral program prizes and rewards are NCTM member benefits. So, if you aren’t sure of your member status, stop right now and call us at 800.235.7566 to confirm, renew, or sign up. Otherwise, read on.
- Only members in good standing are eligible to win.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to win.
- Employees of NCTM and NCTM vendors, as well as, the immediate families and members of the households of such persons, are ineligible.
- Please note that, although all membership renewals and applications are welcome and will be processed for membership, the following application types will not be eligible for the NCTM member referral program rewards and prize drawing:
1. Membership renewal applications for yourself or someone else
2. Applications from those who were NCTM members during the last year of the promotion (between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014)
3. Emeritus, institutional, and Pre-K–8 school memberships
The Prize Drawing
- The prize drawing winners will be selected by a random drawing from entries received by June 30, 2015.
- The drawing will be held in September 2015 at the NCTM Headquarters Office.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail, mail, or phone.
- NCTM reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, determined solely at the discretion of NCTM.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and use.
- For the 1st prize trip, airfare available for U.S. and Canadian travel only. International (outside of the United States and Canada) winners will receive a travel voucher from NCTM’s travel agency (valued at up to $500). Hotel accommodations include 3 nights (taxes and services fees included; incidentals are responsibility of the winner).
- For the 2nd prize iPad, NCTM will purchase an iPad in July 2015 that is commercially available (approximate value $600). Any additional contracted services or applications are solely the responsibility of the winner.
- NCTM bucks (in the form of gift certificates) and free memberships and VISA gift cards will be awarded after June 30, 2015.
- Free membership does not include the Journal for Research in Mathematics Education.
- The VISA gift card may be used wherever VISA is accepted; please see VISA’s Web site for complete details.
- VISA and iPad are registered trademarks and are not participants in the NCTM member referral program, nor sponsors of NCTM.
All Prizes and Rewards
- Applications received after June 30, 2015, will count toward next year’s program.
- Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- Some restrictions may apply; void where prohibited by law.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of all prizes and rewards.
Thank you for participating!