Upcoming Training Sessions
Two different CAEP Report Compiler training sessions are offered based on which NCTM CAEP Standards are selected by institutions for use in preparing their mathematics program reports. CAEP Report Compiler session goals include:
- Understand the CAEP program review process for mathematics education programs
- Receive instructions for program report compilers
- Learn about the program report template and how reports are reviewed
- Involve your program report team and/or your institution's CAEP coordinator (one low connections fee for multiple users)
Dates for each training session type are listed below. Each training session lasts 2.5 to 3 hours, depending on the number of participant questions. Registration for sessions is now open.
NCTM NCATE Standards (2003) - Allowed until Spring 2015
Sessions are offered at
1pm ET (12 noon CT / 11am MT / 10am PT)
NCTM CAEP Standards (2012) - Allowed now but required Spring 2015
See information on technology requirements for online meetings.
Registration Fee: Member Price $350 Non-Member Price $435
- Registration includes one internet and phone connection to the live program and one electronic copy of the presentation materials.
- Multiple people can participate at one site by using a computer projection system and a speaker phone.
- Registration is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All registrations are final. Once processed, registration fees cannot be refunded.
Dr. Judy O'Neal
Judy O'Neal is the NCTM CAEP SPA Coordinator and Professor Emerita of Mathematics at University of North Georgia.