Please enter your e-mail address to verify your account.
How to Create a New Account
To begin shopping, you must register as a shopper by setting up an account (see below for information pertaining to new members). Use the following steps to create a new account:
- Select "New Account" in the Sign In Box.
- Complete the information for your profile. Your contact information will be kept on file to save you time when you place future orders.
- A valid personal e-mail address is required for registration. Accounts without a valid personal e-mail address will be deleted (including duplicate addresses), and you will not be able to access your online member benefits until you provide a valid Email address.
- Click "Save Changes." You will automatically be signed in to the site.
- To sign off, click the "Sign Out" button, or close your browser.
- On future visits to the site, enter your e-mail address or Member Number and password in the "Sign In" box.
If you are an individual NCTM member but have never visited the online catalog, you do not need to register. You may sign in using your e-mail address and password that was provided to you by e-mail when you last joined NCTM. As an NCTM member, you will receive a 20 percent individual member discount on materials and products. If you are a member and create a new account, you will not receive your member discount using the new account.
If you do not remember the e-mail address you used at the time you joined NCTM, please contact NCTM Customer Service at (800) 235-7566, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.