Submit Files Online
- If you do not already have a user account with JRME, you must register prior to attempting to submit your manuscript. Your account will be verified by JRME staff and you will receive a password by email. The creation of an account is not an instantaneous process; please allow a few days for your account to be verified.
- To submit your prepared files, visit the JRME Online Manuscript Submission and Review System.
- User ID and password to enter the site
- Full names of any co-authors
- Type of submission (selecting one of Research Report, Brief Report, Research Commentary, Critique of Articles, or Special Edition)
- Number of pages (not counting figures, tables, references, images)
- Abstract of 120 words or less, which should also be included as the second page of your original (unblinded) manuscript and blinded version
Upload Your Files
- Two versions of the manuscript, prepared as separate files
• Unblinded manuscript (PDF file)
• Blinded version (Word file)
- Other files, as appropriate
• Cover letter (optional)
• Blinded letter of changes (if needed–see related information.)
What happens next? Visit How Manuscripts are Processed.
Submit through the JRME Online Manuscript Submission and Review System