General Submission Guidelines
Complete Submission Guidelines
- All manuscripts submitted to the journals are circulated to field referees, without author identification, for recommendations regarding publication of the materials.
- The final decision is reached by the Editorial Panel and conveyed to the author. This review process takes approximately four months; authors may check the status of a manuscript by visiting the appropriate site whose URL is given above.
- Articles accepted for publication are copyedited by the NCTM journals staff for readability.
- An author of a feature article will receive up to five complimentary copies of the journal in which his or her article appears.
- Authors are not paid for their contributions. As a condition for publication, authors are required to transfer their copyright to NCTM.
If you have questions about the submission process, please contact the editor of the journal to which you are submitting -- Teaching Children Mathematics, Mathematics Teaching in the Middle School, Mathematics Teacher.