Do you plan, facilitate, or support preservice or in-service teacher learning? We want to hear about your experiences with—
- how can we close the gap between what teachers know and what they need to know to teach mathematics effectively in the twenty-first century?
- how coaches and mentors support teacher learning;
- effective activities during preservice experiences, including field placement;
- creative approaches to support induction of new teachers;
- productive ways to promote deeper understanding of elementary school mathematics topics for teachers;
- descriptions of a lesson-study cycle;
- effective use of students’ work to enhance teacher knowledge;
- approaches to address and support teacher diversity in relation to the diversity of children in their classrooms;
- innovative professional development to support teachers’ use of assessment; or
- ways of using technology, such as videotaped case studies for professional development sessions.
The Teaching Children Mathematics Editorial Panel encourages you to submit articles to the journal at tcm.msubmit.net. Find guidelines and tips at www.nctm.org/journalsubmissions.