Journal for Research in Mathematics Education (JRME)
The goal of the Journal for Research in Mathematics Education (JRME) is to publish high quality research in mathematics education by maintaining rigorous standards of scholarship in making its publication decisions.
Journal for Research in Mathematics Education (JRME) is charged to:
1, Establish policies and procedures for the Journal for Research in Mathematics Education so that it continues to be a highly respected source of research and research-related information addressing significant and currently relevant problems in mathematics education. These policies and procedures shall:
2. Advise and assist the Editor in the review and selection of manuscripts for publication. This shall include:
3. Advise and assist the Editor of the JRME Monograph series in the publication of JRME research monographs, ordinarily one monograph each year, on a topic of high interest to the research community by:
4. Advise and assist the JRME Book Review Editor in the publication of telegraphic reviews and full-length reviews of books on topics of high interest to the research community by suggesting books for reviews, nominating potential reviewers, and monitoring the quality of the Book Review section of the journal.
5. Monitor information found at the JRME web site and supply appropriate information for inclusion there.
6. Advise and report to the Board of Directors on matters related to the journal. This shall include:
Amy Parks - Chair
East Lansing, MI 2020-2021
Jeff Shih - Board Liaison
Las Vegas, NV 2018-2021
Dor Abrahamson - MemberBerkeley, CA 947202018-2021
Dan Battey - MemberNew Brunswick, NJ2018-2021
Jonathan D. Bostic - Member
Bowling Green, OH2019-2022
Amanda Jansen - Member Newark, DE 2019-2022
Nicole M. Joseph - Member Nashville, TN 2019-2022
Karl W. Kosko - MemberKent, OH 442422020-2023
Ami Mamolo - MemberOshawa, ON Canada2020-2023
Eva Thanheiser - MemberPortland, OR 972012020-2023
Jamaal Young - Member Iowa City, IA2019-2022
David Barnes - Staff Liaison