3rd to 5th, 6th to 8th
Graph data sets in bar graphs. The color, thickness and scale of the graph are adjustable. You can input your own data, or you can use or alter pre-made data sets.
- Pre-made data sets may be selected from the drop‑down menu.
- To alter the
data, the user may change the data displayed in the data box below the
choice menu, and hit the Graph Data button.
- To clear all data, the user may hit the Clear Data button.
may manually adjust the Y‑scale of the bar graph by dragging the
vertical scroll bar next to the graph. The thickness of the bars may be
altered by dragging the scroll bar on the x‑axis.
change the scale of the graph to a specific value, the user may enter
Maximum and Minimum Y‑scale values in the Number Inputs, and click the Set Min and Max button.
- To change the color of the bars, you can select a color from the Bar Color drop‑down menu.
NCTM Standards and Expectations
- Probability / Data Analysis and Statistics
- Data Analysis and Probability