NCTM COVID Protocols At The 2022 NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition
The COVID test portal through CrowdPass is open.
Submit your test including your name and the date using the link you received via email.
It only takes a minute!
Download instructions or view the video below. Pre-registration online is strongly encouraged. If you must register at the venue, please be sure to take your test in advance and save a photo to your phone or computer BEFORE arrival to the convention center.
Please contact [email protected] if you experience any technical issues with the verification process, if it has been more than 8 hours since you uploaded your information but have not received a confirmation, or if you need assistance.
NCTM is taking the extra step of requiring a screening test for all attendees and exhibitors, regardless of vaccination status, within 48 hours before badge pickup. While COVID tests are not guaranteed to detect all infectious people, they offer an
added safeguard for individuals who plan to attend.
As part of our ongoing commitment to safety, NCTM will require all attendees and exhibitors at our event, regardless of vaccination status, to:
- Check the COVID protocols and safety waiver box in your registration.
- Provide proof of negative test within 48 hours before badge pickup. The Crowdpass portal opens September 25.
- Bring a mask. Masks are encouraged and will be informed by the CDC COVID-19
What Will I Need to
1. Check the COVID protocols
waiver that was part of registration.
- The required waiver was part of your registration sign up. You can also log in to your registration to confirm it’s been checked.
- If you are a group leader, please be sure that each individual in your group has also gone in to their registration to check the waiver.
a negative COVID test within 48 hours before badge pick up.
- NCTM's event entry policy will require all attendees and exhibitors to show proof of a negative COVID test 48 hours before badge pickup for the NCTM Annual Meeting. This policy applies to all attendees regardless of vaccination status.
- Proof of negative test status will be collected via Crowdpass, a third-party health clearance site.
- At-home tests are acceptable, and attendees and exhibitors will upload negative test results via the Crowdpass app on behalf of NCTM.
- The Crowdpass test portal will open September 25. You will receive an email reminder at that time.
- On-site registrants will also need to submit proof of a negative test before registering.
- Mask-wearing at the 2022 NCTM Annual Meeting & Exposition is strongly encouraged. Any changes to this policy will continue to be informed by the
COVID-19 Community Levels.
- In Los Angeles County, wearing a mask over your nose and mouth is required on all public transportation (including buses, and other public transit) and in all indoor transportation hubs (including airport, train, and subway stations).
4. Protect yourself and others.
up to date on COVID vaccinations
including boosters . Staying up to date on COVID-19 vaccines significantly lowers the risk of getting very sick, being hospitalized, or dying from COVID-19.
- Sign up for CA Notify to receive alerts when you've been in close contact with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Test upon return and isolate
if you feel ill. Although NCTM is taking the precautionary step of conducting initial screening tests for all attendees, COVID tests are not guaranteed to detect all infectious people. If you feel ill, please do not attend the Annual Meeting.
NCTM may change, update, or add to these requirements at any time to best protect the health and safety of attendees and others. Thank you for helping us keep this event as safe as possible.