NCTM is committed to providing a safe environment for all attendees and will be complying with all safety precautions specified in the venue, state, local government and CDC guidelines. We encourage attendees to take various precautions to keep our attendees and staff safe and comfortable, which include:
- Encouraging all attendees to wear masks (although not required) to fit their level of comfort
- Asking all attendees to wash their hands frequently, especially before and after meals
- Providing hand sanitizing stations throughout the event space
- Asking any attendees with symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home and follow all recommendations for quarantine/isolation
- Asking any attendees who recently tested positive or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 to stay home and follow all recommendations for quarantine/isolation
Closely monitoring travel guidelines outlined by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please consult the CDC’s guidelines before traveling.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact [email protected].