Deep Sea Duel Instructional Guide
Object of the Game
In the 9-bubble game, the object is to choose numbers so that the sum of any
three of them is equal to the specified sum.
In the 16-bubble game, the
object is to choose numbers so that the sum of any four of them is equal
to the specified sum.
- Number of Players: Play against Okta or a friend.
- Number of Bubbles: Choose either 9 or 16 bubbles.
- Complexity: Negative numbers and/or decimals are an option to increase the difficulty of the game.
- Language: Choose between English or Spanish.
During the Game
- During the game, you and your opponent will take turns selecting cards. The
first one to get the specified sum with three cards (in the 9‑card game)
or four cards (in the 16‑card game) wins the game. The sum to be
obtained will be shown on the seashell in the top center of the game.
- A running total of the number of wins will be kept. Ties are not recorded.
- The Help clam can be used to see these object of the game. The Settings button will allow you to change the type of game you want to play.