You can create the following:
- Nets – two-dimensional outlines of three-dimensional shapes, including regular polyhedra, prisms, pyramids, cylinders and cones
- Graph Paper – coordinate graphs, polar coordinates, logarithmic graph paper
- Number Lines – including positive and negative coordinates
- Number Grids – hundreds boards and the like
- Tessellations – tiling patterns involving triangles, quadrilaterals, and hexagons
- Shapes – pattern blocks, attribute blocks, and color tiles
- Spinners – up to 16 sectors, with adjustable sizes
How to Use
- Select the type of image you want from the drop down, enter values for the parameters, and click Add to insert an image into the workspace. On the workspace, you can adjust
the size of the image; to change other characteristics, use the toolbar to the right.
- The Reset button will restore the default values for all parameters.
- Once the activity sheet(s) is created, download it as a PDF to print, or a JPG to use as an image.
Toolbar (from top to bottom)
- Select: Allows you to select objects on the activity sheet for manipulation.
- Eraser: After selecting this tool, click on the objects you would like to delete.
- Duplicate Image: After selecting an object in the workspace, click on this tool to duplicate the object.
- Fill Shape: Select the tool, choose a color, and then fill in the parts of the object.
- Paint Border: Select the tool, choose a color, and then click on an object whose outline you wish to change.
- Increase/Decrease Text: Select an image containing text; click on this tool multiple times until the desired text size is achieved.
- Add/Delete Page: If possible, use the arrows at the bottom of the interactive to go to the page you wish to add on to, or delete. Then, select this tool to insert a page or delete the current one.
- At the very bottom, a trash can will delete all pages. The title will remain.