- How Many: Identify how many items or empty squares there are.
- Build: Drag a certain number of items to the frame.
- Fill: Determine how many items are needed to fill the remaining
- Add: Drag items to complete addition problems.
- Play All: Randomize which of the four games above is played.
The items to be used can be chosen in the upper left corner: circles, bugs,
stars, or apples.
How to Use
- The Done button
should be clicked when you believe that you have correctly completed a frame.
The number buttons at the bottom of the screen can be used to enter an answer,
or the computer keyboard can be used.
- The Next button advances to the next problem.