- Select the cube, face, or segment along the left navigation.
- Then, place the object on the grid where you want it. If your selection is red, on the grid, then it is a location where you can not place the object.
- Draw your shape from back to front and from bottom to top, to assure proper alignment of cubes.
- When adding adjacent cubes, be sure to click on the face of the cube you want to be touching.
There are two ways to move objects:
- Using the Arrow. Simply select and drag the object(s) to a new location.
- Unit Movement Buttons
The other buttons along the top navigation serve various functions:
Rotate the entire figure by dragging the image or by using the sliders.
Use the Eraser to erase individual objects. You can also select multiple objects with the Pointer and then use the eraser to erase those objects.
Explode- Change all cubes into faces. If two cubes share a face, the face will not be shown. Note that you can not undo this action.
Use the Paint Brush to select a color before you create an object. You can also change the color once an object is created by selecting the object with the color you wish it to be.
In the Inspect Mode, you can:
- See a 3D or 2D version of your isometric drawing.
- Print your isometric drawing, as it is shown in the workspace.
- Rotate your isometric drawing.
- Choose to display your isometric drawing with or without axis.
- Choose to display a solid or transparent isometric drawing.
You can reset all the view at any point by choosing the Reset View button.