The objective of Turtle Pond is to get the turtle to the Pond. There are four moves:
- Left Rotation
- Right Rotation
Create a sequence of moves by using the four action buttons. Once a movement is selected, you will be prompted to enter how many units to move, or how many degrees of rotation to turn.
There are six toolbar features (left to right, up to down):
- Erase previous recorded move, or a highlighted move.
- Erase the entire table.
- Create a new maze.
- Turning at right angles vs. ability to turn: 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, or 90 degrees.
- Create obstacles.
- Show a grid to help count the units.
- There is also a play bar that will help play the entire sequence of moves (use the slider to adjust the speed, and stop or pause to halt the play).
- You can also use the fast-forward and rewind button to play the moves one by one.